Shalfleet Manor & Cottage
Luminous and welcoming, with only the finest materials throughout, it is a truly unforgettable spot for a luxury holiday and sophisticated indoor-outdoor family gathering. Brimming with historic character a Grade II* listing built of Island stone 500YEARS AGO including some original features such as STONE MULLIONED windows AND ANCIENT BEAMS, ITS it easy to imagine that you have stepped back in time when you holiday here. With glorious views over the gardens, FIELDS, DOWN TO THE CREEK AND SOLENT beyond, tennis court, sun terrace, tranquil conservatory, beautiful swimming pool, and generous interior space, every aspect of this Manor House OFFERS LUXURY AND romance.
The magnificent 17th-century wood-burning fireplace in the cosy drawing-room is decorated with Tudor roses and cornucopia with oak leaves, it is the ideal place to choose a book from one of the bookcases and curl up by the fire. Immersed in luxury and modern convenience the grand living room with AN OPEN fireplace, the snug with comfy sofa, the spacious dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen with AGA cooker is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a true home feel when you go upstairs to find six generous bedrooms with beamed ceilings. The expansive master bedroom is a private sanctuary with en-suite and breathtaking balcony. The lovely one bedroom cottage has a private entrance for those that need a little extra space opposite the Manor AND IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
(up to 7 meters)
Cost available on request
Parking for 7 cars
- 2 Woodburning Fireplaces.
- 3 Reception Rooms (living room, drawing room & snug)
- Conservatory overlooking the gardens.
- Shared outdoor heated swimming pool – available from 2 pm on weekdays and weekends from early June to early September.
Cooking & Dining
- Fully equipped kitchen & scullery with AGA.
- Large dining room.
- Washing machine & tumble dryer located in the utility room.
- Master Bedroom
Is a private sanctuary with an ensuite, breath-taking balcony and king-sized bed.
- Bedroom 2
King-sized bed with an ensuite.
- Bedroom 3 & 4
- Bedroom 5 & 6
Perfect for children with twin beds and four singles respectively.
- Bedroom 7
Another homely double is located in a cosy cottage at the front of Shalfleet Manor.
- 2 ensuite’s for the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2.
- 1 downstairs toilet.
- 2 further bathrooms, located on the 1st & 2nd floors.
- Check in after 16:00
- Check out before 10:00
- No smoking allowed in the property
- No pets allowed
- Linen and towels provided
- Outdoor swimming pool (open June-mid September). This may be a shared facility
If you wish to visit as a larger group Shalfleet Manor, Barn & Farmhouse are available to book together, the properties sleep up to 30 guests.